After including Covid-19 treatment in ArogyaSri Health Care, the Andhra Pradesh government has taken another good decision of adding Mucormycosis(Black Fungus) treatment to it. In the state, there have been rising in the number of Black Fungus cases.
These cases were widely identified in the Covid patients after the recovery. Due to this, people have been losing their eyes. Their eyes were swelling and slowly it results in loss of vision. Many people have been urging money to get Black Fungus treatment.
The decision of AP government is like a manna from heaven to the poor people who have been suffering from Mucormycosis.
Here is the list of hospitals in AP which has been offering free treatment for Black Fungus:
- GGH Anantapur( Government Medical College, Ananthapuramu)
- SVRRGG Tirupathi
- SVIMS Tirupathi
- GGH Kakinada(Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada)
- GGH Guntur(Government Medical College, Guntur)
- GGH (RIMS) YSR Kadapa
- GGH Vijayawada
- Government Regional Eye Hospital, Kurnool
- GGH Kurnool
- GGH(RIMS) Ongole, Prakasam
- GGH Nellore( ACSR Government Medical College, Nellore)
- GGH Srikakulam(Government Medical College, Srikakulam)
- Government ENT Hospital (Visakhapatnam)
- Government Regional Hospital, Visakhapatnam
- Government Hospital for Chest Diseases( Andhra Medical College)
- King George Hospital(KGHH) Visakhapatnam
- VIMS, Visakhapatnam