The heat of 2022 assembly elections has started in India. Already, the major parties have been busy preparing their weapons to demolish opposition in the forthcoming assembly elections. In 2022, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Goa, Uttarakhand, Gujarat etc., will go for Assembly elections.
Delhi CM and AAP National Convener, Arvind Kejriwal has been busy touring states and preparing his team for the coming assembly elections. He has been making different promises by showing the development of Delhi as an example.
Mr Kejriwal who is in Panaji has assured Goa youth to provide a job for each unemployed family and also announced to pay 3000 rupees allowances for the unemployed youth per month.
The Delhi CM said Youth has told him that one wants to get a government job if he/she knows the Minister or MLA or else has to pay the bribe.
These are the seven promises made by Arvind Kejriwal.
- Goa’s youth Jobs for Goans, not just for MLA’s relatives.
- 1 Job/family for unemployed.
- 3000/month will be paid to unemployed youth until they will get a job.
- 80% private jobs reserved for Goans
- 5000/month for unemployed in tourism due to COVID-19 which was badly affected.
- 5000/month for mining ban affected until it resumes.
- And also promised to set up Skill University